Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Christmas Fun

Add Image

The two projects that follow are exchanges that were done for ARTHaven. Both of these were created using gorgeous paper from My Minds Eye - so elegant and perfect for the holidays. While you can't see it in the second picture, the paper had beautiful glittered sleighs on it, which went perfectly with the silver ribbon I found in PA over the Thanksgiving holidays.




Here are a few more of my art projects for Christmas. These were all done for ARTHaven, The holidays were a blur this year, time ran short, I was late on many things, and most of all, overwhelmed a great deal of the time. I was grateful though for the time that I had to create and play, and look forward to a new year where time is more available! I am looking forward to letting my creative mind overtake the analytical mind for a change.



The image used on the snow ATC is an actual photograph of a real snowflake. I found this and other images at http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/photos/photos.htm. They are from a project at CalTech University in California. They are amazing.











No comments:

Post a Comment