Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Botanical Blooms

Our theme this month in ARTHaven was Botanical Blooms.  Anyone who knows me knows that flowers are my favorite subject to photograph, so this was a great theme for me to play with.  We were challenged to create a card with matching envelope, a tag, a pillow box and a gothic arch hanging piece.  Here are the first three of mine -- I will post the arch later tonight when the final addition to it has dried.  I hope the ladies who will be receiving these enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. 

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!! Those are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO loving seeing you creating ART again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love your new pieces, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri these are so very lovely! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete